PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
We may offer you opportunities to engage or interact on the websites owned or operated by BIG NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (the “Site”). These “interactions” are any actions you take on the Site that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, recommendations, reviews, photo submissions, or any other items or content that you submit on the Site, as well as social media activity that references Big Night Entertainment Group, any of its properties, or any activities taking place at one of Big Night Entertainment Group’s properties. Any information you disclose in the interactions, along with your user name (if any), any social media handle, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by Big Night Entertainment Group for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to interact on any of BNEG’s site, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums and Big Night Entertainment Group has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your Public Activities or any of your submissions that are a result of your interactions. By choosing to participate, you are electing to share and display such interactions via the Site. As a result, your interactions may appear on other websites, blogs, or feeds.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Contact/Identification: Name, email, phone, mailing address, birthday
- Purchases: Number of tickets purchased, ticket purchase time, transaction amount, venue name, event date, artist, billing address;
- Payment: Credit card information is requested to complete online purchases through Nightpro (we do not process or store it). Additionally, unique transaction IDs are recorded for customer support and to process refund requests;
- Reservation Notes: Information relating to your reservation (for example, seating preferences, food and beverage preferences, and allergy information), whether you showed up for your reservation, venue, reservation date and time, party size, amount spent. Please note that allergy information will not be collected without your consent;
- Referrals: If you were referred to us by someone, we may keep a record of the referral source;
- Age verification: We keep records of your age verification on our websites, verifying that you are old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Correspondence: Contents of emails you send us, when you send/receive/view one of our emails, when you opt in or out of receiving emails from us;
- Advocate Link: This is a URL that points to our website and includes a parameter that identifies the affiliate who sent the traffic to us.
- Venue Admissions: We keep records regarding when a ticket, wristband, or reservation is fulfilled at a particular venue;
- Music Preferences: Musical artists and genres that you have expressed an interest in;
- Social Media: Contents of posts you make on our social media pages, likes and other interactions with our social media content, social media user name. You can control the information we receive from social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter by using the privacy and data settings in your social media accounts;
- Preferences/Settings: Time zone, language, and character size, among others;
- Online Identifiers: IP address; mobile device advertising identifier
- Technical Information: Type of device, operating system name/version, device manufacturer, model, browser name/version, screen resolution, installed and uninstalled applications running in the background;
- Connection: Internet service provider or mobile carrier’s name, country, connection speed and connection type, Bluetooth settings, among others;
- Platform Usage: Date stamp, URL of the last webpage visited before visiting our Platform, and URL of the first page visited after leaving our Platform, pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data, queries made, search results selected, comments made, search history, type of service requested, purchases made, among others;
- Third-party Cookies: Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies; and
- General geographic location
OUR USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect this information for the following uses & purposes:
- Commercial Transactions: We use your contact/identification information, in conjunction with your payment information through our payment processor, to complete online purchases and communicate any relevant information after the purchase is complete. We also pay some of our affiliates commissions when an affiliate refers someone to us who then makes a purchase. The advocate link allows us to track which referrals came to us through which affiliate, so that we can calculate commissions.
- Improve Platform/Services: We use several categories of information listed above to help us understand how users interact with our Platform, so we can improve user experience and improve our product offerings. The analytics tools we use to analyze this data have the capability of identifying individual users under some circumstances; however, we only use these capabilities to generate sample data reports. We do not use these capabilities to identify individuals.
- Marketing/Promotions: We send promotional emails from time to time to users who opt-in to receive such emails (you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email). We send promotional emails in relation to your birthday; however, these are based on the month and day of your birthday only (not your birth year). We use social media usernames to assist us in de-duplicating contacts in our marketing database. This de-duplication helps us avoid sending duplicate advertising to the same person through multiple e-mail addresses. We also create custom audiences for social media advertising.
- Legal Compliance: We collect birthdates and addresses to help us comply with certain regulations such as age restrictions on attending some of our venues and consent for processing personal data, and online communications.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
USE OF THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES
Third party Internet sites and services accessible through Big Night Entertainment Group have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. Big Night Entertainment Group has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. The links from the Services do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone at 860-312-8760 or by mail using the details provided below:
BIG NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
186 Tremont Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA, 02111, United States